Kodulehe uuendamist toetas Norra toetusprogramm
- a safe, confidential space for healing and recovery after being abused or during times of fear
- temporary accommodation if needed
- psychological counselling and emergency assistance
- legal councelling
- assistance in dealing with appropriate agencies like the police, social services departments, etc
- information on handling legal matters like court processes, divorce and child protection issues, etc; and if need be, and also legal consultations
- support in setting up a new life
- possibility to return to the shelter whenever needed to discuss next steps to be taken.
To contact the shelters, phone 24 hours a day.
|Estonian Women`s Shelters Union address: Tuukri põik 10a-9 Tallinn 10120 mob: +372 56240606 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|